Dear Lisa Michelle Memorial Fund Friends and Supporters,
Our 1st Anniversary Fundraising campaign raised $585 in the month of September. While we didn’t meet our goal of $1,000 this year, the money we did raise still helps students who have lost a parent to substance abuse.
I’d like to thank and recognize the donors of the 1st Anniversary Fundraising campaign. Your support of the LMM Fund is greatly appreciated.
LMM Fund 1st Anniversary Fundraising Campaign Donors:
- Renee Clark
- Erika Fone
- Freddy Jarjour
- Ruth Light
- Jennifer Myers
- Danielle E. Olson
- Kyle Olson
- Darryl Siry
We want to continue growing and assisting students who have lost a parent to substance abuse. We hope to see you at one or more of our 2017 events that will either bring awareness to our organization, raise money for our scholarships, and/or bring our friends and supporters together.
2017 Event Schedule:
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (Palm Springs) – Feb 2017
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (Orange County) – April 2017
- 2nd Annual Charity Softball Tournament – May 2017
- LMM Fund Dodger Day – July 2017
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (Malibu) – Sept 2017
- LMM Fund 2nd Anniversary Fundraising Campaign – Sept 2017
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (San Diego) – Nov 2017
Thank you for your support.
Danielle Olson – Founder, President & CEO