Dear LMM Fund Friends & Supporters,
Today officially marks the 1st Anniversary of the Lisa Michelle Memorial Fund. It’s been an exciting first year and we couldn’t be prouder of what we’ve accomplished in such a short amount of time. Our success is a direct result of the unwavering support we’ve received from our wonderful donors, event sponsors, and volunteers. We honestly couldn’t have done this without you.
We want to continue growing and assisting students who have lost a parent to substance abuse, so we have added a few more events to our schedule that will either bring awareness to our organization, raise money for our scholarships, and/or bring our friends and supporters together. We hope to see you at one or more of these events next year.
2017 Event Schedule:
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (Palm Springs) – Feb 2017
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (Orange County) – April 2017
- 2nd Annual Charity Softball Tournament – May 2017
- LMM Fund Dodger Day – July 2017
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (Malibu) – Sept 2017
- LMM Fund 2nd Anniversary Fundraising Campaign – Sept 2017
- #TeamLisa – Heroes in Recovery 6K (San Diego) – Nov 2017
To celebrate, we are continuing our 1st Anniversary Fundraising Campaign with a goal of raising $1,000 by Sept. 30th. Please help us reach our goal by donating any amount ($10, $25, $50, $100). Anything helps. Click here to donate today and make a difference in the lives of students who have lost a parent to substance abuse.
Founder, President & CEO