We still have spots available for our 1st Annual Co-ed Softball Tournament on May 14th at the Sepulveda Basin Sports Complex. We need 3 competitive and 4 recreation teams. If your team is interested in signing up please contact me at info.theLMMFund@gmail.com
– Type: Co-ed Slow Pitch Softball
– Date: May 14, 2016
– Time: 9am-4pm (Playing Times Vary)
– $300 Team Registration Fee plus Umpire Fees
– Registration Deadline: April 14, 2016
– 10 Team Double Elimination (5 Competitive & 5 Recreation)
– 1st Place Teams in Competitive & Recreation receive a Championship Tournament T-Shirt and a Trophy
– Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the tournament with various gift cards as prizes. $5 per raffle ticket.
Funds raised will go towards our college scholarships for students who have lost a parent to substance abuse.
Even if you’re not playing we’d love for you to join us to support the cause and watch a few softball games.