The Lisa Michelle Memorial Fund is a non-profit that provides scholarships to students who have lost a parent to substance abuse. In May or June 2017, we will be hosting our 2nd Annual Softball Tournament to raise money for our 2017 and 2018 scholarship awards.
The LMM Fund is seeking volunteers to provide assistance and services during the event. Please contact Danielle Olson at email@example.com if you’re interested in volunteering.
Volunteer Positions Needed
- Photographer/Videographer: We are in need of a photographer and videographer to document our tournament
- Set-Up Coordinator: Assist in delivery everything to the fields and setting up
- Lead Check-In Coordinator: This person would be the lead of the softball team check-in table
- Check-In Coordinator: This person will assist the Lead Check-In Coordinator at the check-in table
- Raffle Prize Coordinator: This person will assist with the coordination of the raffle prizes and collection of money from purchased raffle tickets
- Tear Down Coordinator: Assist in packing up equipment and paperwork after the event and load into vehicles
Throughout the year, the Lisa Michelle Memorial Fund relies on the power of volunteers to promote the LMM Fund, produce events, provide advice, participate in fundraising events, and lending a helping hand at community service activities.